Amanda Suda (ISB Graduate trainee) joins the lab. Welcome Amanda!
Nejla Yagan rejoins the lab. Good to have you back Nejla!
Highlights from the past 2 years
2022 (Sept) - New members join the lab, welcome Amanda and Nejla
2022 (July) - Corinne awarded Renal T32 predoctoral fellowship
2022 (May) - Paige accepted to Temple (Congrats Paige and good luck)
2022 (April) - EB held in Philly. Corinne presented a poster and talk
2021 (Sept) - Paige Newman joins the lab. Welcome Paige!
2021 (May) - R01 renewed!
2021 (April) - Mike concludes his term as vice-chair of the APS Cell and Molecular Physiology Section after a virtual EB meeting
2021 (Feb) - Review published in Mol. Cell Endocrinol.
2020 (Nov) - Mike receives AHA Innovative Project Award (2 years of funding from 2021-2022)
2020 (Sept) - FASEB J. paper published
Upcoming conference information will be posted here.
- ASN in Orlando (Nov 3-6 2022)
A) Current funding
1) NIH: R01 (DK102843) 2015-2025. Role of microRNAs in kidney sodium regulation. PI
2) AHA: Innovative Project Award (20IPA35340007) 01/2021-12/2022. Monitoring microRNA function in living cells. PI
5) NIH (T32) (DK091202) 2020-2025. Research Training in Pediatric Nephrology (Training Faculty. PI Bates).
6) NIH (T32) (DK061296) 2019-2024. Renal and Epithelial Biology Training Program. (Training Faculty. PI Kleyman)
7) NIH (T32) (GM133353) 2020-2025. Interinstitutional Program in Cell and Molecular Biology (Training Faculty. PI Murray, Linstedt, Brodsky).